I stole this from Becca, who stole this from some guy, who stole this from some girl. Well, you get the picture, but it’s kind of cool so I thought I would do it too. There are first all over the place this week. It seems like the cool thing to do, revealing huge secrets about yourself, but I’m not going to do it anonymously (which I could. I have a secret blog too. Shhh). So here goes…
1. I wear a ratty robe when I’m at home. Every time I’m at home. So if anyone comes over at 11 in the morning, they’re shocked to find me in this ratty robe, especially if I’m only home for lunch.
2. I’m a horrible rapper, even though I look like I would be good at it (I know, I know, racial bias). I’m actually much better at singing Taylor Swift (I can hit those high notes. Holla).
3. I drive the speed limit unless a cop is around. Then I kick it up to five miles over. You know, gotta impress 5-0.
4. I went spinning once and it roughed my body up so much I was out of commission for a week. My friends all think I got surgery on my gall bladder instead.
5. I enjoy bubble baths. ‘Nuff said.
6. I own a treadmill (state of the art) but I honestly can’t remember the last time I used it.
7. My middle name is Anthony, but everyone thinks it’s Sam. Go figure. I don’t correct them.
8. The volume level in my car is set to blow the roof off most vehicles, but I somehow make do. And no, I don’t turn it down when I stop at red lights (sorry, Becca) because I’m proud of it (unless someone I know is parked next to me, that is).
9. I want the new Windows phone (damn that commercial).
What are some of your secrets?
2 thoughts on “Keeping it on the Down Low. Or Not.”
This is MY secret blog 🙂
darn it, now it’s not a secret!